This guide assumes your child is going to sleep independently.
In this guide you will learn:
- How to void the 8 to 9-month sleep regression
- How to transition easily from three naps to two.
- The milestones your little one could be hitting each month and how they might impact their sleep.
- How many naps they should be taking, how long the naps should be and how many hours of nightly sleep they need
- Sample sleep schedules from 9 to 14-months and bed time ranges.
9 to 14-month Sleep Survival Guide