Mon, Dec 09|
Early Wake-Ups Web Class
Ready to ditch the early wake-ups? Look no further -- this class is for you!
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2019, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM EST
About The Event
Exhausted because your little one won't quit the early wake-ups? Unsure where to turn next? Want to know the best way to address your little one's early wake-ups so you can both get the rest you deserve? Then look no further!
In this 60-minute virtual class you will learn -
- What an early wake up is
- The biological reason they happen
- The reason your child's schedule may be causing early wake-ups
- how to shift your child's schedule when they wake up early
- how to do a complete schedule adjustment for early wake ups
- how to handle the early wakeups when they happen
- The difference between a crib party and an early wakeup
- how to know if you should feed your little one
Due to the size of the class, questions will not be taken during the call. Maggie will be answering FAQ about early wake-ups. This class will be recorded and each participant will be emailed a copy of the class when it is finished.